Friday, June 1, 2007

Hair blogging


For those of you who don't know me, this picture will mean nothing to you. Except maybe to prove that my claims to being blank of gender are bogus. See a previous post where I agree with you. I was gonna post a picture of my hairy legs to offset the girlie-ness of the hair, but the angle at which I had to take the pictures made my legs look like they belonged to an Oompa Loompa, and my vanity won out. You'll have to trust me. They ain't been shaved since October of 2005.

For those of you who do know me, this picture probably indicates a pretty radical shift from what you've known me to look like. I've done the long-short-long-short dance for years, but I had done the short thing since the summer of 2001, and most of the people I know in real life today are people I've met since then - and who I left behind two years ago when we moved to New Hampshire. (Which makes me think I'm not so good at keeping friends. Or making new ones. Hm.)

Anyway, just thought I'd share with y'all. It's about as close as this blog'll get to posting a photo of me. Next I'm gonna try to capture my gray streaks. I am quite proud of them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Holy long-hair, Batman!