Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Oh Christ!

So, I decided to find out which god/goddess I am, spurred on by the folks at Hoyden About Town. The quiz was stupid, and based on the questions it asked, I had no clue which way it would rule - or what the questions had to do with anything. And I'm fairly certain there's nothing scientifically valid about it, 'cause it said I am the Holy Lord. Like Jesus. This is causing this avowed atheist some psychic pain right about now. You might ask what an avowed atheist was doing taking such a quiz in the first place. And I'll grant you that's a fair question. My answer, I guess, is that never in a hundred bazillion years would I have thought I'd be most like the god whose followers hate me most.

Tuesdays are most peculiar.

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: The Christian God
 

You are the Holy Lord. You are the shepherd and those that follow you are your lambs. You are kind and patient, but when need be, you are vile and creul. You are often asked for advise or wisdom, and you willingly give it. Congratulations!! You are God!!

Jesus
 
Budha
 
God Zeus
 
You are your own God or Goddess
 
Goddess Sekhemet
 
Goddess Bast
 
Satan
 
Which God or Goddess are you like?
Make Your Own Quiz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's okay. It says I am Budha. "You are a very peaceful person, you love all who love you. You are a cheerful personality, and you have a great sense of humor." :) Go figure.

Amy said...

I am Satan...but I manipulated the answers just so I was.

Gender Blank said...

Amy,

I'd be disappointed in anything less!

ken said...

I was my own god/goddess. That must explain my atheism. I just find it hard to idolize anyone other than myself! :)