Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday Weigh In, 5/4/07

I was bad this week. I hardly walked at all, and I feel I was pretty lax with the diet. I still came in well under my point allowance each day, but I feel like I wasn't very disciplined. I'm not sure what that's all about. Perhaps it's my general unhappiness* talking.

Anyway, despite being quite slothlike most of the week, I still managed to lose a pound and a half. I weighed in at 187.0, which makes 25.5 pounds altogether.

I keep measuring my progress with statements like, "I am now smaller than I was when...[insert era here]." This week I've been saying to myself, "I am now smaller than I was in my last year of coaching." Which doesn't feel exactly right, but it's certainly true. I was probably a little fitter then on accounta using different muscles and just generally moving more. But I am lighter and smaller, as evidenced by the fact that my coaching sweatshirt fits me much better now than it did then.

Anyway, have a happy weekend, all!


*not having a job lined up yet for the move is starting to stress me out.

No comments: