Sunday, May 13, 2007

Giant thank-you to Shakes!

Greetings, new readers! I imagine several of you were directed here by the inimitable Melissa McEwan over at Shakesville. I just wanted to take a moment to thank her for the mojo. She's my most favorite blogger right now (not just because of the linkage), so if you're not familiar with her work, check her out. I see a lot of myself in her more personal writing, so perhaps I'm just terribly self-centered for liking her so much. Either way, she rocks, so show her some love.

And for all you newbies who kept checking back this week and found that I had the same posts up all week, just hangin' around gettin' stale, my sincerest apologies. I got busy at work (where I do most of my posting, but don't tell my boss), and then I got called out of town. And when I got back, I opted for napping. Twice.

Anyway, I promise to get back to regular posting real soon. I've got a busy week, but I feel some pressure to entertain a few extra people, so I'll get on it aysapp.

Welcome! Make yourselves at home. You can even put your shoes on the couch. 'Cause that's the kinda cool I am.

2 comments:

Melissa McEwan said...

Thank you! And no need to thank me. 'Twas my pleasure. :-)

Melissa McEwan said...

Thank you! And no need to thank me. 'Twas my pleasure. :-)