Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Weigh In, 5/18/07

Well. Sometimes shit is just curious. This morning I weighed 183.5 (a loss of a pound and a half this week) despite eating out last night and Wednesday night and generally not keeping a very tight rein on my points. So, a hearty cheers to the results, but a perplexed whatever to the process. That makes 29 pounds overall. I feel good. I'm starting to feel healthy. Or healthier, anyway. I've got more to go, for sure, but I feel like I'm no longer just one Wendy's meal away from a major heart incident. And that, my friends, is a good thing.

Oh, and someone called me skinny yesterday. Bless her. It's completely a lie, but it was a nice one intended to reward me for my progress. Little rewards everywhere!

Anyhoo, happy weekend, all!

No comments: