Thursday, January 11, 2007

100 Hours

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com


This kick-off post really has no content. Just an inspirational image of our new Speaker flexing her Congressional muscles. So far, the Democrats' first 100 Hours has featured the following actions: passing an ethics bill, passing a bill to implement some of the 9/11 committee recommendations, passing the minimum wage hike, banning smoking near the House floor, and passing an embryonic stem cell bill. Madam Speaker, a salute to you!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm going to catch up on all of your blog posts. Since you neglected to tell me about your electronic move until I bitched about it, I can't promise all comments will be witty...who am I kidding...I can't promise that about my comments at all.
Anyway, I watched Speaker Pelosi take the gavel on cspan and cried...cause that's how cool I am.